Welcome to the 5th edition 👊
The Amazon TikTok Newsletter that is smoother than Morgan Freeman's voice.
In this edition:
- Why you need to use the TikTok Creator Marketplace .... It's cheap and effective (much like my ex-girlfriend).
- The New TikTok report summarized.... 'cos who has the time to read.
- TikTok is eating into Google's products..... "Search and Maps" are shifting to TikTok.
- How to Steal Competitor Traffic on TikTok.... You know you want to
- What we actually do.... Let's set the record straight and how it helps you
Why you need to use the TikTok Creator Marketplace
You are like me....
You want a lot of traffic from TikTok, but not willing to spend much (even my 7 year old called me cheap the other day)
So that's why you need to get on the TikTok Creator Marketplace.... it's TikTok's own influencer platform and gives you tons of metrics that are private like engagement rate, average views, audience, etc.
Still not convinced?
Take a look at these 2 screenshots..... I spent $50 per influencer:
I spent $100 ($50 per post) and got:
- 19,400 Video Views at less than 1c per view
- For everyone that engaged in the video it cost between $0.18 - $0.79
What were the results?
Good question..... it's near impossible to measure the effects of influencer campaigns.
This brand had 7 other videos of similar nature...
They had their most successful Prime day ever.... with no discounts 🚀
And similarly for the other brands we are working with.
You have no excuse..... get on the TikTok Creator Marketplace NOW (it's free to get started).
NINJA TIP: We reached out to any one that commented on those videos and offered them the product for free if they posted their thoughts on TikTok. More content, more reach, zero ad spend
The New TikTok report summarized.... 'cos who has the time to read.
TikTok just published a report: The Marketer's Guid to TikTok
It's a long read.... but here is the summary:
- Around one third of people globally want commerce to be more entertaining.
- 44% of TikTok users want branded content to be fun and entertaining.
- 1 in 4 TikTok users globally said they either research a product or make a purchase after watching TikTok.
- Users spend more when TikTok is a part of the purchase journey.
- 25% of users commented on a post by a brand after making a purchase.
- 1 in 4 users post on TikTok raving about a product they bought after seeing it on the platform.
- 79% of users said TikTok played a role in helping them purchase gifls during the holidays.
- 75% of users come to TikTok to be entertained - it's a platform that people come to watch, not check.
- 91% of users take some action following content they see
- 25% have researched/purchased a product they saw advertised.
So what are you waiting for?
Jump on TikTok if you haven't already....
TikTok is eating into Google's products..... "Search and Maps" are shifting to TikTok.
Google has problems....
TikTok is easting at YouTube and now reports have shown that the Search and Google Maps are losing out
Why this matter to you?
Right now it doesn't...
Take a step back and look at what TikTok is doing...
They are very focussed on TikTok Shop (I spoke to the team at TikTok Shop and trying to get them to have Amazon Attribution links in the TikTok Shop..... it's a big ask... will keep you posted).
Soon they will merge TikTok Shop into every facet of TikTok and it's the brands that will dominate... Amazon is scared... they should be.
With the growth of TikTok.... you need to stake your 'real estate'
How to Steal Competitor Traffic on TikTok.... You know you want to
So there are no judgements here....
But if you read on
I will show you exactly how to steal your competitors followers and traffic in just 2 minutes.
So read on if you want.... I know you will
'Cos this little hack is sneaky and Amazon sellers are not aware of it... but I use it daily (remember, we said no judgements 👊).
So let's go.....
It's all about hashtag targeting.
Your competitor's video goes viral 😞... Great 😉..... now you can target everyone that watched that video.
You can target anyone that has watched a video on TikTok that had a hashtag in the video.
- Find your competitor on TikTok (I will use myself as an example here... we consider any Amazon profile on TikTok a competitor..... this is one example)
- Now go through their best videos and record all the hashtags
- Open up TikTok Ads Manager and create an ad
- Create the ad as you would normally
- But in the Interests & Behaviour field, list all the hashtags you compiled.
Let your competitors do all the work...
Simply take note of the hashtags they are using (even their brand hashtags.... cheeky) and run ads to that audience.
Competitors can't stop you... but you can't stop them....
What we actually do.... Let's set the record straight and how it helps you
So I don't believe in Amazon PPC..... but it's kinda needed
Amazon PPC will never be cheaper in terms of time and cost than it is today 🤬
I have built a career selling on Amazon just using external traffic...
And I am going all in on TikTok.
But I want to take YOU along the ride.
I pivoted my whole agency to be a newsletter that gives you news you need to know.
All of this content is based on our current campaigns and future strategies.
We do everything from UGC creation to running TikTok Ad campaigns.
We even create content that is made for Amazon ranking strategies and PPC (Yes, we use TikTok traffic to improve PPC 🔥).
At the back of every seller's mind, they have an itch... they want to try TikTok but don't know where to start. Let us scratch that itch 🤌.
We only take on a handful of clients and projects every few weeks and you have schedule a chat with me to get the ball rolling.
So if you are serious.... let's chat
That's it for this week.
Hope you enjoyed this and I LOVE feedback
Let me know what you think about this week's content
Thanks for reading.
PS... If you want to view previous editions.... check them out here
PPS.... If you wanna get serious about TikTok, reply to this email and let's chat